- Working with Adage Source has been wonderful from the start. The staff has always taken the time to understand our company’s needs and have worked to accommodate those needs. They understand working with people with disabilities and ensure that their programs meet high level of accessibility standards. We have staff members who use Jaws and Window Eyes software and CILS First works perfectly with both of the systems.
- Our Center is based in Joplin, Missouri, a town that experienced an EF5 tornado in 2011. After the tornado hit, our center was without power for three days. I was able to access all of our consumer information on CILS First using my smartphone. I was able to run a report for consumer emergency needs and using that report, was able to communicate with first responders quickly and accurately to ensure the safety of individuals with disabilities.
- Using CILS First has significantly reduced data entry time for case workers. Previously, staff members were wasting time entering the same note or goal for multiple people. CILS First allows bulk entries that saves a significant amount of time. In addition, CILS First is very streamlined with a documentation flow that is effortless and intuitive. Even staff members who have little to no technological experience use CILS First with ease.
- With CILS First as our database, we never have to worry about programmatic audits. We are secure in the knowledge that our data is accurate (or at least as accurate as the person entering the data) and that our reports will demonstrate the services that we provide. Adage Source is very transparent about how reports are pulled and where data for the 704 and other reports comes from. It eases my mind to know that our numbers are accurate and I can show our auditors how those numbers were determined.
- One of the best things about working with Adage Source and using CILS First is the freedom to truly manage your own database. I come from a social work background, not an IT background. However, CILS First is easy even for me to administer. Creating new reports, adding new fields, moving fields around, anything that you need, you have control. And if you want something custom designed beyond your capabilities, Adage Source is just a phone call away.
“The database is more than just a record of services, It’s the best database I’ve ever used. It has the capability to generate and print our reports regarding anything. It can capture any data you’ll ever need.”
– Karen Michalski